Thanks to a New Year’s Resolution I began running back in 2010, finishing my first 5K that June. Since then I’ve run other 5Ks as well as a 10K. I’ve come to realize I have no desire to become a distance runner. I simply enjoy getting outside and engaging in a cardio activity you can do almost anywhere!
Here are links to some of the runs that Z and I have done. While we certainly have our usual routes we enjoy a change in scenery every now and again.
- Canton Waterfront- 2.33 miles
- Canton Waterfront- 3.12 miles
- Fells Point Loop- 1.5 miles
- Natty Boh and Back- 2.55 miles
- Patterson Park Outer Loop- 2.3 miles
- Patterson Park Inner Loop- 1.17 miles
OTHER BALTIMORE RUNS
OUT OF TOWN RUNS
- Dash For Dad 5K, Lancaster PA
- Ferncliff Forest Turkey Trot, Rhinebeck, NY
- Leprechaun 8K Charity Run, Ellicott City, MD
- Ready…Set…Sniff 5K, Baltimore, MD