It’s day 2 of celebration week. A entire week? I say, why not!
Today I thought I’d take a look back at some of my personal favorite posts. There’s a number of reasons why they may have been favorites: a great picture, a fun memory, a well thought-out piece of writing, etc.
Regardless of the reason, out of the vault and back onto the spotlight, here are some of my favorites from the past year broken down by categories from my tagline:
- Paleo Almond Muffins
- “Fresh As Can Be” Strawberry Lemonade
- Chocolate Pumpkin Animal Cracker Bites (An original recipe!)
- Superfoods are Super (I did a lot of research for this post. I’m proud of it!)
- 3 Documentaries That Will Make You Think Before You Eat
- Finding Motivation When You’ve Lost It
- Jumping on the Bandwagon: Crossfit
- The SCUBA Diving Workout (When I realized it counts as exercise.)
- Ferncliff Forest Turkey Trot 5K (My first race w/Mom!)
- Dash For Dad (Beautiful course. Fun memories. Ties included.)
- Bond Street Social (Restaurant review. Some really great pics!)
- K’s Faves: Red Star (My go-to restaurant choice).
- Fleet Street Market (Promoting farm to table in the big city.)
- Hydrating…with wine? (Basignani Vineyards visit)
- What Puts The “Charm” in Charm City
Since I realized that I feature more than just those three topics, here are some bonus ones:
- My Veteran (A post dedicated to Z).
- The Secret to a Happy Marriage is…? (Feedback from family & friends).
- Top of the Rock & Dr. Cox (The time I saw a celebrity in NYC)
- Reunion Weekend: Welcome to the Family (An Iowa family welcome).
- You Are Beautiful
Revisiting these posts has been rather fun. Having a record of all the things I’ve done over the past year is truly a special thing. Even little moments or occurrences which may have easily gotten forgotten about are documented, photographed and preserved for me. An online walk down memory lane…
I want to know…
Have you ever kept a journal? or a diary?
Have you ever made a photo-album or scrapbook to preserve memories?