I did a pretty poor job of photographing dinners this past week. Mostly because we changed plans here and there and randomly threw together some creations.
Instead of looking backwards let’s delve into the future instead, shall we?
I’m headed to Target/Trader Joe’s/M.O.M’s (My Organic Market) today in order to get supplies for the following:
(Tentative) Weekly Dinner Ideas
- No-Bake Grilled Veggie Lasagna (Good Life Eats) : I have a bunch of leftover balsamic zucchini that will be perfect for this.
- Summer Berry Salad (Iowa Girl Eats) : I love fruit in my salads. Berries + almonds = yum!
- BBQ Chicken in Crock Pot: It’s quick and easy and when I work late shift I’m usually super hungry when I get home and don’t want to put a lot of effort in to dinner.
- Breakfast for dinner? Omelet perhaps? I’ve got my dance recital dress rehearsal this week and will be needing a super quick meal after work in order to make it there on time.
If I have time/motivation, here are a few other recipes that caught my eye this week:
- Chia bread (Oh She Glows)
- Maple Roasted Almonds (Eating Bird Food)
- Protein Overnight Oats ((Eating Bird Food)
We’ll see what I end up with!
Time to pack up the reusable bags and hit the road!
Enjoy your Friday!