It’s that time of the week: Taco Tuesday!
With the groceries we had on hand we were able to throw together delicious tropical tacos, incorporating the overly ripe mango I’ve been meaning to cut up for the past couple days. The mango chunks were a perfect addition to the new “Summer Fruits” salsa I picked up from Target awhile back and also complimented the bit of spice from the taco seasoning.
Ingredients (Serves ~4 or 2, plus leftovers for lunch tomorrow!)
- 1lb ground turkey
- ½ packet Trader Joe’s Taco Seasoning
- ~½ mango, cut into small pieces
- Target’s Archer Farms Brand “Summer Fruits” salsa
- Taco shells (the stand up on their own kind…the best kind)
- *Fresh cilantro would have been a nice touch but mine wasn’t good anymore